- Public Notices
- Submit News
103 years of dedication
By Chuck Kajer, Managing Editor
103 years... that's the total number of years of service that Sister Catherine McInnis and Sister Jean Juenemann have dedicated to the New Prague community.
Sister Catherine arrived in New Prague in 1952, one of eight Benedictine nuns who helped open Queen of Peace Hospital. She started the business office from scratch and over the next six decades performed countless jobs at the hospital. Sister Jean arrived in 1963 and spent all but two years since then in New Prague.